This April, the David Foster Foundation, Country Grocer, WestJet, Used.ca, and Rolex Plastics & Printing have teamed up to raise awareness for organ donation on Vancouver Island.
You will have the chance to win a Gift of Flight courtesy of WestJet. Win one round-trip flight for two anywhere WestJet flies*! You have a 1 in 4,000 chance to win! Tickets are available at all Country Grocers and at the David Foster Foundation booth when on location.
The David Foster Foundation is excited to join forces with their incredible partners to educate and raise awareness for organ donation for the entire month of April, which is organ donor awareness month. We want to make a difference and we can do that with your help! Join us in the conversation about organ donation this April.
– National Organ & Tissue Donor Awareness Month–
The David Foster Foundation team will be actively promoting National Organ & Tissue Donor Awareness Month by visiting all 7 Country Grocer stores over the week of April 16 – 22, 2017!
7 DAYS 7 STORES Schedule
- Sun. April 16 – Royal Oak (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Mon. April 17 – Salt Spring (10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Tues. April 18 – Cobble Hill (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Wed. April 19 – Lake Cowichan (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Thurs. April 20 – Chase River (11:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
- Fri. April 21 – Bowen Road (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Sat. April 22 – Esquimalt (10:00 am – 2:00 pm)
2017 Organ Donor Awareness Media
Ticket Sales Start: March 24, 2017
Ticket Sales Close: May 12, 2017
Draw Date: May 26, 2017
To purchase a raffle ticket, please visit any one of the seven Country Grocer stores on Vancouver Island or call the David Foster Foundation’s head office at 250-475-1223.
All proceeds go to the David Foster Foundation.
You must be 19 years of age or older to purchase raffle tickets.
Know your limit, play within in.
(*No cash value. Black out dates apply.)